Monday, July 7, 2008

You Know You're Addicted to Etsy When...

This post is for all the Etsy addicts out there! Etsy addiction is serious!!! Here are a few responses from a thread I started in the Etsy forums a few days ago!

They are hilarious!!! Hope you enjoy them! I'll be adding to the list when I get some more updates!

TheScrabbleGal :)

You Know You're Addicted to Etsy When.....

* "Nobody in the family gets any food or clean clothes!"

* "Etsy is the first thing you run to in the moring and the last thing you see at night . . ."

* "OK this is a true story, last week I threw my back out and was in bed flat on my back for 2 days. It hurt to even breath. My husband asked me if there was anything he could get me and with so much agony in my voice I said just my laptop. He rolled his eyes and said you have issues!!"

* "Yes, my home page is etsy.com. ALso, I have dreams about etsy regularly! One dream was you could see who was looking at your items. I've had other dreams and awoke thinking, did that really happen?"

"You know you're addicted when you have nightmares that you have shipped the wrong items to folks, only to wake up in the middle of the night and check your inventory!lol: )"

MY FAVORITE:

"When your in church the whole time you pray that by the time you get home you've made a sale."


....stay tuned for more! Post on the thread HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea Im addicted

Anonymous said...

My home page is etsy.com also. :)

LizzyT said...

I feel like I am reading about myself, yes and my homepage is Etsy :)